Friday, May 31, 2013

My Trip (Essay)

MY TRIP
When we talk about holiday, the first thing in our mind is a journey.  It is a usual condition where many people will ask her or his friends about their holiday. Where they spend holiday? With whom did they spend holiday? And so on. Last holiday my friends and I went to water fall Paya Tenggar. We went there by racing motorcycle. It was an extreme fear trip as we must pass the muddy road, then got an accident and have a long trip to reach the place.
The road was muddy when we went to water fall Paya Tenggar. It happened because of heavy rainfall in the morning. At that time, we have decided to postpone our trip because we knew that the road must be muddy and hard to pass it. But, suddenly the rain stopped and the sun rise. One of my friends told us that we have to go there as that was a chance for us. Without thinking long, we started our trip. The muddy road was not disturbed our willing to pass it. Indeed it made us be struggling to pass it.
This is one thing that we never know when it will happen, it is an accident. On the way to water fall, we got an accident. One of our motorcycles fell down to the mud. Fortunately, it did not make a hard accident. In addition, my friend who was fallen did not get hurt and we could continue our trip.
Our trip took about two hours and it was a long trip I though. I felt tired as I never make a long trip before by racing motorcycle. However, I enjoyed it much. My tiredness lost when we arrived at water fall. My body became fresh as I took a bath under the water fall. The water was really cool and heavy. Moreover, a good meal that we brought also made me strong as before. I though, this was a memorable trip in my holiday with my friends. And sometime if we have a chance, we will make another trip to fulfill our experience in the holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment