Friday, May 31, 2013

English Conversation (Speaking Class)

PLANNING OF NEW YEAR
On Sunday afternoon, Yani phones her friend, Nailul. She invites her to have dinner together on Saturday night.
Yani   : Assalamu’alaikum.
Nailul : Wa’alaikumsalam.
Yani   : Hi Nay, It’s me Yani.
Nailul : Oh, Yani. How are you doing?
Yani   : Not bad. Say, are doing anything this Saturday night?
Nailul : No, nothing special. Why?
Yani   : Would you like having dinner in JM. Barran?
Nailul : Yes, it’s a terrific idea. Why don not we invite Lili to go with us?
Yani   : Why not? It is great.
Nailul : Ok! I will phone her after this call. By the way, what time we will go?
Yan  i : Is eight o’clock ok? And I will pick you up in your house. Then, we pick Lili
 up together.
Nailul : Ok! See you at eight. Bye…bye…
Then, Nailul phones Lili.
Nailul : Assalamu’alaikum. Hi Lili, it’s me Nailul.
Lili     : Wa’alaikumsalam. Oh nay, what happen?
Nailul : Would you like having dinner with me and Yani this night?
Lili     : Of course. It’s sounds interesting. What time?
Nailul : At eight o’clock. And we will pick you up in your house.
Lili     : Ok! So long for now. Bye…bye…



At night, Yanni picks Nailul up in her house and then they go to pick Lili up together. Then, they exactly go to JM. Barran.
(In JM. Barran) they order some food and drink.
Yani   : Guys, say, new year  will come soon. Have you any planning to celebrate
  this New Year?
Lili     : Mmm, I haven’t, but if you have any planning, I will join you.
Yani    : How about going to Medan, and we celebrate it there?
Lili     : Wow, it’s a good idea.
Nailul : Oh, no guys. I don’t want to celebrate new year.
Lili     : Why?
Nailul : I think, it’s not very important for us. And I will not get permission from   
  my sister for this.
Yani   : Oh, no problem. It’s mean, only me and Lili who go to Medan. Yeah, it’s ok.
And  don’t  worry  Nay,  next, we  will  tell  you  about  our experience  in  
Medan.
Lili     : And bring a boy for you.
Yani, Lili and Nailul : (Laugh together) Ha…ha…ha
Yani   : It’s right what Lili said. We will bring a boy for you.
Nailul : No guys, I have a boyfriend. So, don’t be busy to look for a boy for me. I
don’t   need   boy   from  there.  But,  I  hope  you  bring  me   something
interesting from there. Ok?
Yani and Lili : Ok Nailul, we will bring something for you.
Lili     : Guys, time is over. it’s ten o’clock now. Let’s go home.
Nailul : Ok! Let’s go home.
Then, Yani, Nailul and Lili go home and sleep well after having good dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment